Wednesday, June 25, 2014

When You Can't Go on Vacation- Stare at Nature Pictures!






OK- so this year I'm not off to some exotic spot somewhere for my vacation (not that I am usually!).





I decided it must be my vacation since my co-worker went away and I have no work for over 2 weeks- so I'm on "Vacation"!



(My view from the road I take to drive to work! I always drive through The Garden Of Gods- the red rocks. And in Manitou Springs where I live is in the background at the base of the left scar at the base of the mountain- Pikes Peak.)


So, kinda bad of me to complain since I live 24/7 in one of the best vacation spots in the USA, Colorado and it's always gorgeous outside my window...






 but since I haven't been in a writing mood, I thought I'd just fill a blog with wonderful pictures of nature- some of which I can label and some the source doesn't mention the place, but ultimately- who cares? It's just lovely to look at!













 William Neill 





William Neill 





William Neill 

















  






























William Neill 





William Neill 





William Neill




 William Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment